Why Cape Verde
A tropical archipelago situated in the Atlantic Ocean off the west coast of Africa and just an hour from the Canaries, Cape Verde boasts some of the best beaches in the world. With year round temperatures between 25°C to 30°C and crystal clear waters, it’s no surprise tourism numbers have increased 115% since 2000.
Consisting of ten islands and five islets, the Cape Verdean laidback, ‘no stress’ lifestyle makes for the perfect holiday destination. Thriving tourism, thanks to the impeccable Cape Verdean hospitality and year round climates, have driven high levels of demand for quality accommodation to outstrip supply, making the perfect economic and environment conditions for a rewarding property investment in Cape Verde.
Estabilidad de la inversión
The recent and on-going prosperity of the Cape Verde Islands is largely connected to the continual growth in tourism. However, this has been combined with a democratically elected and stable government structure and a clear strategy to develop the Islands in line with that increasing touristic demand.
This strategy includes key infrastructure improvements and modernisation, including supporting foreign investment and leisure development, as well as modernising the utilities, telecommunications and transport links. In addition, efforts have been concentrated on increasing investment in social projects and improving the quality of life for the Islands’ inhabitants as new opportunities become available to them. There is also considerable investment in key education and housing projects.
It is therefore predicted that the Islands will enjoy a very bright future, led by a continual rise in sustainable tourism, as well as new opportunities for the Cape Verdean people.
- Estabilidad política
- Sol durante todo el año
- Turismo próspero
- Apoyo gubernamental para el desarrollo y las inversiones
The UK sends the largest proportion of tourists to Cape Verde, followed by Portugal and Germany. Positive tourism statistics from the World Travel & Tourism Council have predicted a steady rise for both the investment in and the benefits of tourism to the country over the next few years. Tourism analysts also predict that over the next decade, the Islands will rival popular beach destinations in the Caribbean and the Canaries. It’s no surprise then that investors in the know are looking to Cape Verde for their next opportunity.
Creciente número de turistas
Predicciones para 2025
Beneficios en el estilo de vida
Invertir en un resort de lujo del extranjero es una gran decisión. Pero lo bueno es que cuando se hace correctamente, puede ser sumamente lucrativo.
Si tiene una cantidad de dinero considerable en ahorros e inversiones, pero quiere que su dinero trabaje más que en una cuenta de ahorros, dedicar dinero a una inversión en el extranjero puede ser una opción sensata. Estas inversiones le permiten diversificar su patrimonio en diferentes tipos de activos y divisas y pueden ayudarlo a asegurar un ingreso y a aumentar su capital. Invertir en un resort de lujo en el extranjero le ofrece muchos beneficios.
- Inversión segura a largo plazo
- Hasta 5 semanas de uso personal al año
- Propiedad de su pedacito privado de un paraíso de cinco estrellas
- Beneficios sin hacer nada
- All-year round tropical climate with no low season or hurricanes renowned sunshine destination with some of the best beaches in the world
- Direct flights from the UK take just 5½ hours with weekly direct flights from London, Manchester, Bristol and Birmingham.
- Additional access routes being opened all the time from many major European cities, opening up new markets and increasing the supply of visitors
- Strict environmental controls and regulations for tourism development prohibit the building of high level, high density projects, providing further safeguards against over-supply and poor quality developments